Sunday 29 August 2010

Arm Knob

The Squid tank will be rendering for 65 hours, oops not looking good for the deadline. I put a looped version on here to see how it fits in to the whole scene. It's bigger then the one I was working with too so there's a mysterious blackness at the bottom and the side bit does some weirdness. After Effects crashes on me when I preview so it's hard to see this when you're just looking at the frame by frame stills. I dream of a 12 core mac, I know it would never let me down. I had a power cut earlier, reminded me of last year when some pikies cut through the towns power lines and left the place with no electric for about three weeks, just before my last uni deadline. All the power surges blow my motherboard, it was a bad time. luckily this time it was just my oven tripping and I've learnt the hard way about saving my work every two seconds and rendering to image sequence, so nothing lost this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment